Go to settings --> products --> create new product --> discount
- Price - can be a set amount or a percentage
- Set amount discounts act as a payment in the cart. If the user is on an autobill plan, set amount discounts apply to the first autobill installment, while percentage based discounts distribute evenly accross autobill installments
- Discount Applies to:
- Entire order - the whole cart
- Selected Products/Services - discounts taken off only specific product selected here
- Can only be ordered once - one product per user. Turn this OFF if you'd like admins to be able to apply the discount in multiple increments.
- A $1 discount added to one user's cart 50 times for $50 off, and another user's cart 20 times for $20 off. Type the number in the box beside the product in the user's cart
- Assign Admins / Set Instructors When assigning a product to an admin they will get notifications on changes and you can search based on their name on the front-end. Use this option to manage instructors or admins that are responsible for the offering.
- Description - product descriptions display beneath the product name and can include images or videos using the source tab
- Filter and Reporting Options - create filters your users can use to view products on the front end that can be added to reports!
- Internal ID - This information can be presented in the product report
- Location - Allow users to filter based on location.
- Misc 1 & 2 - Filters of your choice. Name them in the form's product widget
- Availability/Expiration date - automatically displays/hides the product on specific days. You can use this with a trigger to add an early bird discount or late fee. To hide a product anytime, turn OFF visible to users.
- Quota Settings - allow you to limit the number of users who order the product. If you'd like to prevent users from counting towards the quota until they have paid for the product (even partially), turn on the cart timer
Triggering your discount
Admins can manually add discounts to user's accounts, or trigger them to add automatically.
How to add a discount to a user manually