There are three ways you can view a list of users on a specific autobill plan.
1) Navigate to settings--> autobill, where you will see the list of your autobill plans.
- To the right of each plan, you will see a status bar. Click the status bar to pull up the list of users enrolled on that plan. The numbers indicate the amount of users who made payments out of the total amount of users enrolled.
2) From the User Management page, use the filtering tool to search for users on a specific autobill plan.
- Click into the search bar --> click payments and autobill --> autobill --> select the autobill plan you want to filter for --> done.
- This will pull up a list of users that have this autobill plan. You can then select all of them to send an email or run a report.
3) In User Management, you can view a specific user's autobill plan by navigating to the autobill tab in the user side panel after you've clicked on the user's name.
- In the autobill tab, you will see the option to "view all on plan (backend only)". Clicking this will take you to the same list of enrolled users that you can view from settings -->autobill in the first option above.
Clicking to see the list of enrolled users will also show you useful information about your users on the autobill plan. The display includes:
- Names of users on the autobill plan
- If a payment method is not saved on file
- If specific users have overdue payments and the amount overdue
- How many installments out of the total occurred.
- You can also select one or more of the users listed on the plan, and click “User tools” at the top right, to perform any action including emailing and running a report.