Regpack automatically sends an invoice email to applicants when a payment is made in the system.
You can create a custom payment invoice email to include additional details, if needed.
Note: The system generated invoice cannot be edited or disabled. If you create your own invoice, the user will receive both your customized invoice, and the system generated invoice.
Create an invoice by going to settings --> emails and click create new email. Name it & write the email. You can add tokens to include user data & financial information. The financial information is located in the System Fields category.
If you are in a family system, you'll want to select the "List of child/sub-unit payments' and "Child/sub-unit cart list" tokens. In an individual system, there will only be 1 option for "list of payments", etc.
Once you add the tokens you'd like to include in the email invoice, you can save the email template and it's ready to use! There are multiple ways to distribute the email:
- Manually at any time - here's how
- Trigger the email to send automatically - here's how
- If you'd like all applicants to receive this email every time a payment is made, we recommend triggering the email on "payment marked as approved" from the payment trigger category.
Sending Payment Notices To Yourself & Other Admins
- You can set up a triggered email using the steps above but have the email send to yourself and/or another admin in your system instead of to the applicant.
- You can also add a Financial Contact in settings --> project settings --> payments.