- Test accounts allow you to preview how the system will function for users.
- We recommend creating test users before going live and any time changes are made to a project to ensure everything is working as intended.
Navigate to the front-end of your project
You can find the link to the front-end of each project in three places:
Fill out the forms as if you were a user
- Use a fake email for test accounts. The system prevents duplicates by preventing users from creating an account with an email that's been used previously.
- You can test email triggers by clicking the user's name --> emails tab to see emails sent to them through the project
- Look for text or structural items you'd like to update. Does everything flow smoothly as you intended?
- Test triggered fields/products/emails
- If you ask a yes/no question that triggers another field to show, try clicking yes and then no to ensure the field shows to the correct users
- Test discount codes
- Make multiple test users and invite stakeholders to create test users too
Payments made in development mode will not process! Remember to open your project before sharing it with users, so their payments go through.
Deleting Test Users
Before going live, select all users in user management --> set status as --> test user --> yes (you'd like to mark the user inactive) --> apply to all. This will empty user management, so all orders and payments correspond to real users. Click here for more information about marking users inactive