- Test accounts allow you to preview how the system will function for users.
- We recommend creating test users before going live and any time changes are made to a project to ensure everything is working as intended.
- Navigate to the front-end of your project. You can find the link to the front-end of each project in three places:
Fill out the forms as if you were a user
- Use a fake email for test accounts. The system prevents duplicates by preventing users from creating an account with an email that's been used previously.
- You can test email triggers by clicking the user's name --> emails tab to see emails sent to them through the project
- Look for text or structural items you'd like to update. Does everything flow smoothly as you intended?
- Test triggered fields/products/emails
- If you ask a yes/no question that triggers another field to show, try clicking yes and then no to ensure the field shows to the correct users
- Test discount codes
- Make multiple test users and invite stakeholders to create test users too
Deleting Test Users
Before going live, select all users in user management --> set status as --> test user --> yes (you'd like to mark the user inactive) --> apply to all. This will empty user management, so all orders and payments correspond to real users. Click here for more information about marking users inactive