Email templates can be edited at any time.
To edit an email, go to settings --> emails --> click "Edit Subject/Body" --> make changes --> save.
- Tokens: You can use Tokens to import information from your user’s forms into the email. Add tokens where your cursor is within the email.
- The user's cart list, and other payment related tokens under system fields.
- HTML Customization: You can use the rich text editor at the bottom of the email template to format your email. If you would like to use raw HTML (i.e. add pictures), you can click “source” to view the HTML
- View Example: Clicking this button will pull up a preview of how the email will appear to a user as it sends out. It will require you to already have a test user in the system in order to preview the email.
- Triggers: Trigger an email to send automatically by hovering over it and clicking “Trigger.”