A single checkbox field is a great way to capture interest for things like mailing lists or carpool sign ups. It can also be used for agreements if you would prefer not to use an eSignature field.
Adding a Single Checkbox Field
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Hover over the form you wish to add a date field to and click “Edit Form Fields.”
- In the fields menu, click “Single Checkbox” and drag and drop it within the form where you would like it to appear. You can also click “Add Top” or “Add Bottom” to add it to the respective position within the form.
- Name your field, select your settings, and click “Save Field.”
- Click “Save Form.”
- Choose whether this field is mandatory to consider the form complete (ON = mandatory).
- Add a field description to guide your users under Field Description.
- If this field should only be seen by admins so users cannot fill it out, set “Field hidden from users” to ON.