If you purchased the Purchase Protection during registration and were unable to attend, click below to file a claim. Please note:
- Supporting documents are required to submit the claim
- If the reason for cancelation is an illness, you are required to provide a write-up from a physician explaining the diagnosis, date contracted, and symptoms, as well as confirmation from the physician that the applicant could not attend the event due to this diagnosis.
- If the reason provided is an injury, you are required to provide a write-up from a physician explaining the diagnosis, and confirmation from the physician that the applicant could not attend the event due to this diagnosis.
- If the reason provided is death, you will need to provide a certificate for the deceased immediate family member and/or registered attendee.
- To review the terms of eligibility, please click here.
- Once your form is submitted, your claim will be reviewed and processed. All updates will be sent to the contact information provided on your claim.
- Claims must be submitted within 30 (thirty) days of the incident and must be completed in full to be processed.
- Claims are processed and paid out within 45-60 business days. Delays are possible during peak seasons and holidays.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.