Emails can be created to communicate with your users and set up to send automatically based off of user or admin actions.
Create an Email
- Head to Settings -> Emails.
- Click "Create New Email."
- Name your email. (This name can be different from the subject of your email if you would like a different internal label) - Type whatever you'd like in the body of the email, and add tokens to pull user data from their forms. The tokens show in purple below
- HTML Customization: Click source to view or edit the email's HTML
- View Example: Click this button to see how the email would appear to a user. You will need at least one user in the system in order to populate one as an example.
- Trigger an email to send automatically by hovering over it and clicking "Trigger."