Any email that is captured in a form can be used to send emails to.
Adding an Email Field
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Hover over the form you wish to add a date field to and click “Edit Form Fields.”
- In the fields menu, click “Email” and drag and drop it within the form where you would like it to appear. You can also click “Add Top” or “Add Bottom” to add it to the respective position within the form.
- Name your field and click “Save Field.”
- Click “Save Form.”
- Choose whether this field is mandatory to consider the form complete (ON = mandatory).
- Add a field description to guide your users under Field Description.
- Place Holder: Determine guidance text within the input (i.e. email@example.com).
- If this field should only be seen by admins so users cannot fill it out, set “Field hidden from users” to ON.
- Add field to filter options on backend: If you would like to use the input of this field to trigger or filter for specific inputs, turn this to ON.