When setting up your email trigger, you can decide if the recipient should receive the email more than once.
If "send only once" is toggled to on:
- The recipient will only receive this email one time. This is true even if they meet the trigger condition multiple times.
- For example, if you have an email triggered to send when specific products are added to the cart, the email recipient will only receive this email one time. Even if you remove and re-add different products to the cart that are part of the trigger condition, this email will not go out again.
- If an admin in your system is the email recipient, they will still receive this email one time per attendee. This is useful if you are using the emails to keep track of payments, new applicants, or completed forms.
If "send only once" is toggled off:
- The recipient will receive this email every time they meet the trigger condition.
- If the email recipient is an admin in your system, they will receive an email each time the attendee meets the trigger condition.
- For example, if your email is triggered send when a payment is marked as approved, the email will go out to the recipient every time they make a payment.