With our custom autobill plans, you can choose flexible dates and amounts to charge your users.
Go to settings --> autobill --> create new autobill plan.
You can follow the steps here for more detailed information on how to fill out the "plan settings" tab.
- In the payment schedule tab --> fill out the "plan end date".
- Under "payment structure", you will see the question "How would you like the payments to be spread out?" --> Select "Custom Plan".
- Click "yes" in the system box that is asking if you want to proceed.
Note: Using the custom autobill option changes the interface, and cannot be reverted. If you've made a mistake and do not want a custom plan, just create a new plan and delete the old one.
In the custom autobill interface, you will see two payments: a deposit and the balance due on the end date chosen above.
- You can choose to add units, edit the existing units, or delete units in this section.
- To edit one of the existing units, hover over it and click "edit".
- You can adjust adjust the date the payment is due and the amount.
Note: We always recommend having the deposit date as the "date plan selected". This ensures your user enters a payment method that will then be saved on file for future payments.