The progress bar has four colors to indicate the level of form completion of your users.
The progress bar is an easy way to quickly see your user's application progress in User Management. Your users will also see this on the front-end.
The colors indicate how many forms have been filled out, compared to how many forms a user has in total.
- Red indicates that a user has 25% or less of their forms filled out.
- Yellow indiciates that a user has filled out 25%-75% of their forms.
- Blue is when MOST of the forms have been filled out (so roughly 75% - 99% of the application).
- Green is when all of the user's forms have been completed.
In settings --> forms, you will also see progress bars next to the forms themselves:
The colors indicate how many users have filled out the form, compared to how many have that form in their profile.
- Red is the color when 25% or less of your users have filled out the form.
- Yellow is the color when it's 25% -75% of registrants that have that form filled out.
- Blue is when MOST people have it filled out (so roughly 75% - 99% of your applicants).
- Green indicates that all your users have the form filled out.