Regpack automatically sends an invoice email to applicants when a payment is made in the system.
The invoice email that is sent to the user will provide a full summary of the payment, including:
- Name of the user (organizer & attendee)
- Name of your project
- The soft descriptor you set up
- The last 4 digits of the payment method
- The amount the user was charged
- Payment transaction ID #
- The payment method used (credit card or e-check)
- Products the user paid for and whether or not they have been paid in full
- A list of all previous payments on the user's account
Here's what the applicants receive:
Replies to this email go to the Admin payment receipts come from email address set in settings --> project settings --> payments.