Go to settings --> Project Settings --> Product Settings
Settings --> Products --> Tools --> General Settings
Set Timer on User Orders / Paid For Quota
This allows admins to limit the time user orders count towards product quotas prior to payment
Details for each of these settings are available beneath the settings themselves in Product Settings
- Users Can Only See Products That Have a Trigger - Products that do not have a trigger will not be presented to any user
- Hide zero valued products in cart - Products with the price of zero (0) will not present in the cart
- Disable Combined Family Product Selection on Head-Unit Forms - When "on", the system will not allow the head unit to add products and services to sub-units all in one place
- Auto add child products to all - This controls how sub-unit eligible products are added to sub-units when selected on the head-unit level. The default setting is "Off" which means any sub-unit eligible products chosen on the head-unit level will only add to the 1st sub-unit profile. Turn "On" to automatically add all sub-unit eligible product selections made on the head-unit level to add to all sub-units in their account.
Discount products and zero value products will not be considered.
- Users are considered to have completed ordering only when they have ordered a positive valued product - When "on", the system will mark the product widget complete only when the user selected a product with a positive price. Discount products and zero value products will not be considered.
- Allow users to select offerings with overlapping times - When using sessions the system takes into account the actual times and days of the session, and will prevent people from selecting offerings where dates and times overlap.
Turning this "on" will allow users to select conflicting options. Turn this on only if you are sure! "Off" is the recommended setting.
- Only ONE discount per user is allowed - When "off" the system will add multiple discounts to users according to the conditions you set via triggers.
- Lock item in cart if "paid for" by discount - When "on" if a product is "paid for" by a discount the system will not allow the user to remove the product if in product properties under "Product locking settings" if "Lock for changes once paid" is turned on (this is the default setting).
This is not recommended as it might hinder the ability of users to alter their cart when discounts are applied.
- Hide discount messages at line item level for users - When "on" the system will NOT present which general cart discounts applied for each line item. "Off" is the recommended setting.
- Hide discount messages at line item level for admins - When "on" the system will NOT present which general cart discounts applied for each line item. "Off" is the recommended setting.
Cart Payment Allocation Settings
- Allocate payments from top to bottom of product list regardless of the time of payment. - When "on" the system will allocate funds according to the product order ONLY.
- Show Payment Allocation to Users
- Show Payment Allocation to Admins
- Hide Sold Out Products
- Trigger Additional Products on Wait-Listed Orders - It's possible to trigger additional products to add to a user's cart or be visible to a user, once they've added a specific product to their cart. When this option is turned "on", these products will present even if the user is added to the waitlist for that product. "Off" is the recommended setting.
- Hide Remaining Product Details - When "on" the system will not present the users with the number of remaining products available. When "off" the system will present a message next to the product. For example, "Only 11 of 20 left." "Off" is the recommended setting.
- Product Count Settings - When a number is entered in the box to the right, the system will show the product count ONLY when the number of remaining products left is less than the value entered here. If left blank, the system will always present the product count.
- Family System Quotas - When "on", any payment made by a family member will lower the available products by the number of products ordered by the family.
Turn this setting "on" if you take deposits, and you consider a deposit for one member a commitment from every sub-unit in that family. "Off" is the recommended setting.
Project Settings - General Tab
Project Settings - Payments Tab
Project Settings - Product Settings Tab
Project Settings - Registration Tab
Project Settings - Embedding Tab
Project Settings - Appearance Tab