Embedding in Regpack forms or emails is done using HTML, and most social media platforms provide these embedding codes along with their videos. Below, we'll review how to find these codes in a few of them.
Embed Code in YouTube
Go to the video in YouTube you want to show on your form. At the bottom of the video, click "Share". Once you click share, a pop up will appear with your sharing options. Click "Embed". That will open the final pop-up, complete with the embed code you need to copy. YouTube offers some extra settings, including having your video start at a specific time and a toggle for showing suggested videos at the end or not.
Embed Code in Vimeo
The process is the same in Vimeo, but I've included screenshots just to make it easy. First, just click the "Share" icon on the right of the video you want to embed. A pop-up will appear. You'll want to copy the text under the "Embed" section at the bottom.
Make sure you copy the code, and then head over to Regpack!
Once you get to Regpack, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings --> Forms
- Choose the form you want to add your video to. Hover over that form and click, "Edit Fields".
- At the top, click the "Add Field" button.
- Choose "Free text" under "Presentation".
- At the bottom of the free text editor, you'll see "Source". Click it and paste the embed code into the box.
- Lastly, Click "Save Field" and that's it!