Downloading or exporting reports can allow you to view and manipulate your data in a spreadsheet program of your choosing.
Running and Downloading a Report
- Head to Users.
- Select the users you wish to run a report on. (You can filter for users to narrow down your selection).
- Click Run Report.
- Click Download and choose whether you'd like a .csv or .pdf format.
NOTE: CSV is also compatible with Open Office and Google Apps.
NOTE: When exporting CSV reports, Excel for Mac doesn't support UTF-8 encoding in Excel for Mac, but if you IMPORT the CSV instead of double-clicking it, and then choose the Windows option as the source, it works. Special instructions for MS Excel users: For those with access to Google Apps:
- Upload CSV file to your Google Drive
- Once the file is uploaded go to the File tab and select "Download As"
- Choose the Excel compatible option for your version, either .xls or .xlsx
- Choose the download destination and download
For those without access to Google Apps:
- Open Excel and go to the File tab and click on Options.
- Go to advanced and click theWeb Options button. It should be under the General tab.
- Go to theEncodingtab and pickUTF-8from the drop-down menu.
- ClickOK, restart Excel and open your file.