Product triggers automate an action based on a product being added, deleted, or paid for
Once a trigger is set, the actions happen automatically and will instantly customize the registration process for your users. The field trigger options are the fields that exist in your system.
Triggers can automatically
- Show fields to certain users (conditional logic)
- Show products or add products to the user's cart
- Present forms that should be completed
- Send emails
- Show or add autobill plans
If you'd like to trigger a product, go to settings --> products --> click trigger beside the product.
Choose an action that will occur when the user meets the trigger condition(s) and then click "set trigger conditions" on the bottom right.
A pop-up will appear that will allow you to select the trigger condition. You can use the search field at the top left to find the exact action/setting or click on a category to see the options.
The product category shows the products in the project. You can trigger on the total order amount (this is the total cost of the products and is located at the top of the interface), individual products, or the amount of products selected from a specific category (located at the bottom of the interface).
Each product has a drop down menu with different settings. The category trigger and total amount triggers are set by entering the amount or quantity you want to activate the trigger.
- Added to user cart - The trigger will complete the action when the product is added to the user's cart whether by an admin, user, or automatically triggered.
- Deleted from user cart - The trigger will complete the action when the product is deleted from the user's cart. This can only be done manually by an admin.
- Paid for - The trigger will complete the action when the product is paid for - regardless of payment type.