The e-signature widget allows users to make the electronic equivalent of a handwritten signature through a double verification agreement.
This agreement generates an internal string of the user’s IP address and exact time the agreement was signed.
- The e-signature widget is generally added to its own form.
- You can add custom text based on your existing processes, such as your terms & conditions, waivers and consent forms you would otherwise have signed on paper.
- Any form containing the e-signature automatically locks after the user confirms their agreement.
- The user must agree to the e-signature in order to proceed with registration.
Information Captured by E-Signature
- IP Address
- Timestamp (when the form was signed)
- User data (browser and device information)
To view this information, you need to export the form as a PDF. Instructions on how to do that can be found here. To view the full list of widgets you can add to your forms, head over here.