Triggers add forms to user's accounts
The standard form trigger is user account created (under the registration category). This trigger adds the form to the user's account when they create the account. For group systems, the parent forms should be triggered on user account created, and the child forms should be triggered on child created.
Forms can also be triggered on other actions in the system, so different users can have different forms within the same project!
Trigger Options Overview:
- Registration - This section has options based on the overall registration (i.e. "user registers" or "child created")
- Status - Triggers in this section would be comprised of the statuses that are created in the User Management section (i.e. "approved" or some other custom status).
- Payments - This section is where you can trigger based on the status of each payment made (i.e. "payment compete" or "needs to close balance").
- Forms - Triggers that can be set on the status of forms in their registration (i.e. "form complete" or "form incomplete").
- Products/Services - Triggers that can be set on selection and payment of products (i.e. "product added to cart" or "product paid for").
- Fields - Triggers that are set according to the answers selected by your registrants (i.e. if they say yes to a multiple choice question, or complete an answer field).
If you have multiple trigger conditions, ensure you select "All conditions are required" or "Any condition is sufficient," whichever best suits your goals.
- All options are required - The trigger will not activate unless ALL conditions are met.
- Any option is sufficient - The trigger will activate on ANY conditions that is listed.
- Reverse Trigger - This will remove the form if the condition(s) that you've selected are not fulfilled.