The trigger feature will allow your system to present and/or add products to your user's cart, present forms that should be completed, or send emails according to selections made by your users. Once a trigger is set, the actions happen automatically and instantly customize the registration process. Registration triggers are based on the overall status of the registration (i.e. "Account created" or "Child created").
Adding a Registration Trigger
- Hover over the form, field, product, etc. that you would like to trigger and click Trigger.
- Select Registration.
- Choose your condition.
- If this is in conjunction with other conditions, choose whether ALL conditions should be met or ANY.
- Click That's it, I'm finished!
- User Account Created: This will trigger things to occur once a user's account is created.
- You will use this setting to trigger all forms (in an individual system) or all head unit forms (in a family system) (unless they require a unique condition).
- You can also use this trigger to send a welcome email!
- Child Created: This is a trigger specifically for use within a family system. This will trigger things to occur when a child/sub account is created.
- You will use this setting to trigger all sub-unit forms in your system (unless they require a unique condition).
- Sub unit/ Child number is: This will trigger things to occur when the sub unit number is the range specified.
- For example, if you want to set up a discount for additional registrants in a family system, you can trigger a discount to add automatically to a cart when the sub unit/child number is 2-100.