Statuses can be used to manually trigger actions in Regpack to occur for a user. Common uses for this include triggering forms to appear once an "Approved" status is applied, triggering an email to send upon "Accepted" or "Denied," and triggering products to show or add based upon a status.
Creating a Status Trigger
- Create your status in Users.
- Head to the module that contains what you'd like to trigger (i.e. a field/form, email, product).
- Hover over the item you wish to trigger and click "Trigger."
- Select "Status" and find the status you wish to apply; click the green +.
- Click "That's it, I'm finished!"
- If this status condition is in conjunction with other conditions, be sure to determine whether ALL or ANY of the conditions should apply before confirming the trigger.
- You can filter for users who have this status in Users.