Easily edit the information or order of fields listed in your existing reports. To learn how to create a report, check out this article.
Editing an Existing Report
- Head to Settings -> Reports.
- Hover over the report you wish to edit and click "Edit Fields."
- Add, remove, or adjust the order of the fields listed in this report.
- You can add new fields using the menu on the right.
- System information (information not filled out in forms) can be found by scrolling to the bottom.
- Delete fields by hovering over the field and clicking "Delete."
- Drag and drop fields to a new order by hovering over the field and clicking the grey dots to the left of it; move it to the position you'd like.