Interchange pricing varies per country and it is much lower in Australia! You will receive lower rates for processing and accepting funds in AUD (Australian Dollars).
This is great for you and is a wonderful financial advantage. In order to process and receive your funds in AUD without incurring conversion fees, you will need to provide an Australian legal entity.
The pricing is determined by your total expected annual sales volume.
Under $1 Million:
- The processing rate will be 2.9% + .30 cents on each Visa and Mastercard payment transaction.
- The processing rate will be 4.3% for American Express and Local cards. AMEX and local cards are charged a surcharge of 1.4% (2.9% + 1.4%).
Over $1 Million:
- The processing rate will be 2.5% + .30 cents on each Visa and Mastercard payment transaction.
- The processing rate will be 3.9% for American Express and Local cards. AMEX and local cards are charged a surcharge of 1.4% (2.5% + 1.4%)
Receiving Your Funds
You can collect in AUD and be paid in AUD with no conversion fees, as long as you provide an Australian bank account. You will be charged conversion fees if you do not provide an Australian bank account.
BlueSnap offers three payout frequency options: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. It is a $2 transfer fee for every time funds are deposited into your account.
- Daily – It takes BlueSnap three business days to fully process a Daily payout. You will receive your funds three days after the bill date. For example, funds accepted on a Monday will not be deposited into your account until three business days later, on the following Thursday.
- Weekly – BlueSnap bases its Weekly payout on calendar days. Your weekly billing cycle will be Monday – Sunday, and it takes BlueSnap two business days to fully process a Weekly payout. For example, the funds accepted on a weekly billing cycle of Monday – Sunday, will be deposited on the following Tuesday. You will always receive your deposits on Tuesday of each week, for the previous weeks billing cycle.
- Monthly – You will receive your payout on the 15th of each month, for the previous month's billing activity. For example, the funds accepted during the month of January will be deposited on February 15th.