The Form Management Module allows you the flexibility to re-order your existing forms, re-name forms, trigger forms and create new forms.
Note: Access to Form Management will be limited to the Owners, Super Admins, and Financial Admins of your organization.
Create a New Form
- To create a new form, head over to settings --> forms.
- Click "Create New Form" at the top of the screen.
- This will open a side panel so you can choose your form settings. Apply the settings of your choice as described below and click "Create".
- Form Type - Forms that should be answered once per account are parent level forms. Forms that should be answered for each attendee are child level forms.
- Form Name - This will be the title of your form, and is required.
- Mandatory - Turning this on will make the form mandatory in order for registration to be considered complete.
- Auto Lock - When all mandatory fields have been completed, the form will lock for users and they will not be able to edit their answers. Admins will still be able to access and edit the form at any time on the backend.
- Roadblock - This is a registration roadblock. It will prevent your users from continuing through the process until all mandatory fields on that form are completed.
- Admin Only Form - When on, the form will not be visible to users on the front-end. This type of form can be used to perform internal reporting on a specific user.
- Anonymous - Available on the parent level forms, this setting will allow a parent to access and complete the form BEFORE creating an account. Learn more here.
Copy Fields on a Form
It's easy to copy an existing field on a form. Select the field, and at the top, click "Copy Fields"
Delete a Form
- To delete a form, hover over the form and click "edit form properties".
- Then, click "delete form" in red at the bottom.
- Please note that deleting a form will delete all the users' answers to those fields.
Form Completion and Submission
- Hover over the form and click "edit form properties
- To enable a custom message to appear while the form is progressing, toggle "show screen blocking spinner with message on submit" to on.