Go to settings --> products --> create new product --> offering with sessions
Fill in the product details - Explanations of general product settings available here
- Only one session can be selected - The user will be able to select a single session from the offering. This is advised if the sessions overlap. Otherwise the user will need to deal with time conflicts. The user will be presented with a radio button next to the sessions when turned on.
Note: If you allow multiple sessions to be selected you will not be able to change this setting after orders have been made.
- Sessions General Settings - Set a minimum and/or maximum number of sessions that user can select
Click the "create and setup sessions" button to create your first session
Another side panel (configuration section) will pop up, asking you for the start and end dates of your first session and what the full price should be, but all other fields are optional. Add times to each day
- Allow users to signup for only part of the session - you can set the minimum number of days to select
When presenting day options auto-select all session days - When you are allowing users to select specific days of the session a calendar with the sessions dates will appear. The system can auto-select all days and the users will remove the days they do not want or the system can not select any days and users will need to select the days they want. “On” is the recommended setting.
- Surcharge for partial session selection - When creating sessions the system auto calculates the price per day. Adding a surcharge will change the cost per day accordingly. Note that users will not directly see the price per day but only the overall price of their selection.
- Minimum / Maximum number of days user may select
Click "Create Session" to finalize your choices.
Copy sessions on the main products page