You can determine your payout schedule - Daily, Weekly or Monthly - on your Merchant Account Setup form. The payments team can adjust this if necessary (firstname.lastname@example.org) Daily or Daily+3:
- WePay deposits funds for one day 24hours after the transactions. Funds processed on one day are deposited on the next business day. Once your settlement is initiated, US merchants depositing into a Chase bank account will have Same-Day access to their funds. Settlements to other bank accounts should be processed in 1-3 business days, depending on your bank’s ability to process Next-Day Deposits
- Bluesnap’s most frequent payout schedule is daily + 3 business days.
- WePay's weekly payout schedule is deposited every Monday for funds processed the previous Monday-Sunday.
- BlueSnap’s Weekly payout schedule is based on calendar days, and deposits are made on Tuesday of each week, for the previous Tuesday – Monday weekly billing cycle.
- WePay funds are deposited on the 1st of the month, for the previous month's transactions
- BlueSnap funds accepted from the 1st through the end of the month are deposited 15 days later.
Payout Frequency: All of the deposit or debit responsibilities are performed by the merchant provider. Usually, there is a 24 hour processing time for each funding event. For example, if you choose a daily payout frequency you will receive funds from the previous day and up to 3 previous days if payments are occurring on weekends. Regpack is a pass-through point for all payments. We do not directly access or control any funding or funding events.