The "sort by" feature allows you to sort your user data
In User Management, click on "Application Date" to choose how you would like to sort your users.
Click the arrow next to "Application Date" to choose whether to sort in ascending or descending order.
- Name: Sort all entries by last name of the applicants or organization name from A-Z or Z-A
- Application Date: Sorts by the date and time the registration/application was created
- Recent Action: Sorts by the last date information was changed by an applicant or organization
- Total Order: Sorts by the total dollar amount of the orders placed by the individuals
- Total Paid: Sorts by the total amount paid by the individuals
- Balance: Sorts by the balance due
- Completion Level: Sorts by the total number of forms completed by the applicant
- Status: Sorts by the status that are created and assigned within your system
- Stars: Sorts by the colored stars assigned to registrants
- Comments: Sorts by the number of admin comments contained within the registration
Note that you can first filter your user data to see a segmented list of users and then sort the filtered result by these parameters. This can help narrow down the list of users to the specific one you are looking for.