When editing or creating new forms, products, and emails in your system, the copy function makes it easy to save time! Simply select what you would like to copy, and a "Copy" button will appear. All details of the copied element will exist in the newly created element with a "Copy of" added to the title.
- Head to the module that contains what you'd like to copy.
- Select the element(s) you'd like to copy.
- At the top of the module, you'll see a "Copy ____" button you can click.
- When copying sessions, you can choose to copy over the entire product holder with all sessions or the product holder with selected sessions.
- Triggers will not copy over with your copied element unless it is a form. Be sure to add these in if you need them.