Regpack has a multiple choice field pre-populated with a list of major or all countries. This is a quick solution for asking country information within a form.
Adding a Country Field
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Hover over the form you wish to add a country field to and click "Edit Form Fields."
- In the fields menu, click "Countries Dropdown" and drag and drop it within the form where you would like it to appear. You can also click "Add Top" or "Add Bottom" to add it to the respective position within the form.
- Name your Countries Dropdown whatever you would like under Label (i.e. "Country") and click "Save Field."
- Click "Save Form."
- Choose between Major Countries (default) and All Countries (all countries recognized by the U.N.)
- Set your default country selection under Default Country.
- Choose whether this field is mandatory to consider the form complete (ON = mandatory).
- Add a field description to guide your users under Field Description.
- If this field should only be seen by admins so users cannot fill it out, set "Field hidden from users" to ON.