Number fields can be used to capture age, years attended, zip codes, and more. Number ranges can be filtered for in Users, and you can trigger things to happen based off of a number range as well.
Adding a Number Field
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Hover over the form you wish to add a date field to and click “Edit Form Fields.”
- In the fields menu, click “Number” and drag and drop it within the form where you would like it to appear. You can also click “Add Top” or “Add Bottom” to add it to the respective position within the form.
- Name your field, select your settings, and click “Save Field.”
- Click “Save Form.”
- Choose whether this field is a regular text input or a dropdown menu.
- Number Range: Limit what range of numbers your users can choose from.
- Choose whether this field is mandatory to consider the form complete (ON = mandatory).
- Add a field description to guide your users under Field Description.
- Place Holder: Determine a guidance number within the input (i.e. Graduation Year Place Holder: 2022).
- If this field should only be seen by admins so users cannot fill it out, set “Field hidden from users” to ON.