Add a date field to your forms to capture birth dates, vaccination dates, dates of travel, and more.
Adding a Date Field
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Hover over the form you wish to add a date field to and click “Edit Form Fields.”
- In the fields menu, click “Date” and drag and drop it within the form where you would like it to appear. You can also click “Add Top” or “Add Bottom” to add it to the respective position within the form.
- Name your Date field whatever you would like under Label (i.e. “Birth Date”) and click "Save Field."
- Click “Save Form."
- Choose between 3 drop down menus or a calendar for presentation. 3 drop down menus will allow the user to pick the year, month, and day separately, and calendar will allow them to navigate through a calendar.
- Date format: Choose whether you would like the presentation to be MM-DD-YYYY (U.S. format) or DD-MM-YYYY (international format).
- Year Range: Limit the starting and/or ending year that your registrants can choose from. This can be useful if you only allow certain ages to register or if the date of travel must be this year.
- Add a field description to guide your users under Field Description.
- If this field should only be seen by admins so users cannot fill it out, set “Field hidden from users” to ON.