Phone fields can be added to capture phone numbers in an international or xxx-xxx-xxxx format.
Adding a Phone Field
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Hover over the form you wish to add a date field to and click “Edit Form Fields.”
- In the fields menu, click “Phone” and drag and drop it within the form where you would like it to appear. You can also click “Add Top” or “Add Bottom” to add it to the respective position within the form.
- Name your field, select your settings, and click “Save Field.”
- Click “Save Form.”
- Presentation Method: Choose whether this field should be set to: – as 3 inputs (best for U.S.-based phone numbers) – as a single input (best for international)
- Choose whether this field is mandatory to consider the form complete (ON = mandatory).
- Add a field description to guide your users under Field Description.
- If this field should only be seen by admins so users cannot fill it out, set “Field hidden from users” to ON.