Admin Only Forms are just like the typical forms you use in your user registration flow, except they are only for and seen by admins. These forms are a great way of filling out information for a user that they should not see such as interview questions, cabin assignments, etc.
Creating an Admin Only Form
- Head to Settings -> Forms.
- Click "Create New Form."
- Under Form Settings, turn "Admin Only Form" to ON.
- Click "Create New Form" and begin editing your form.
- Trigger your form to appear for your user! Without a trigger, forms will not be added to a user's list of forms.
- You can trigger forms to appear based on specific conditions if only specific users should get this admin only form.
- You can also make specific fields admin-only within a regular form if you don't wish to create an entirely new form.