Super Admins that are Organizational Owners can purge users in bulk directly inside their projects. Purging a user will delete all their information including but not limited to:
- Form information
- Cart/Order information
- Payment records
- Login credentials (usernames and passwords)
Purging user data is permanent and this information CAN NOT be restored from any backup sources. The system will delete all references and connections to this user account.
Since this action is permanent, please use caution before moving forward. The system will require you to enter your password and security token in order to continue. Once your password and security token is validated the action will be completed.
Important Note: Purging a head unit account will purge ALL connected sub-unit accounts. The warning above applies to sub-unit accounts as well.
Purging User records in Bulk
In User Management, search for the user(s) you'd like to purge —> select the box to the left of their name --> user tools --> Purge all user information under "Forms."
Regpack will prompt you with a warning explaining the actions that will take place once you have entered your password and security token.
Enter your password
After your password is validated, the system will automatically send you a token. Enter the token.
After both the password and token have been inputted, the system will begin to purge all the user information.
- All user data is purged. This includes user information, log in, and payment details
- If you selected a head-unit level user within a family system, it will also select all child sub-unit accounts within that family to purge.
- Product and payment information will be deleted and recalculated for User Management/Payments/Org totals.
- You will no longer be able to search for users after they have been purged.
- Users marked with inactive statuses can also be purged.
- If the child user selected has accounts in multiple projects, only the project they are selected in will have all their information purged.
- If you enter the incorrect password, you'll need to start the process over again.