Device recognition re-added
We have re-added device recognition in order to make logging in to the same device easier. Note that constantly changing devices will lead to an increased time between security token emails in order to to make sure that security for your account is maintained.
Autobilling installments in RP Billing
Admins/Organization owners will now be able to split the payments for licenses into smaller payments using Autobill. As long as a payment has been made fulfilling the Autobilling plan to the license, access will be granted.
Number of Installments shown by user balance in User Management
When a user has been assigned an Autobilling plan, the number of installments displays by the users total balance. This displays on wherever the Autobilling has been assigned(Both on Child/Head-level units if there is a cart and Autobilling plan attached to that specific user)
The User Interface for the installments is shown in varying colors according to the following:
- Green: User has a payment method on file and has not missed any payments - green
- Red: User has an overdue payment
- Red: User does not have a payment method on file
Update to Payment Snapshot to improve accuracy
- Payment stats removed and recalculated to improve accuracy. They will not be calculated after each payment due to prevent overloading the servers. They are only calculated when accessing the payment page. So even if 100 payments are made as long as the admins do not access the payment page it will not recalculate.
- Scheduler added to update information once a day.