System autobill allows users who are not on autobill plans to pay in installments!
Autobill plans can be selected on the Payment Options form, or triggered to add automatically. System autobill plans show on the checkout form instead & cannot be edited.
System autobill plans are visible to users who...
- Are not on an autobill plan
- Have a balance over $50
- Ordered a product with start & end dates
- Pay before the product end date
And system autobill is enabled on the project in Project Settings > Payments > Autobill: "Automatically secure revenue by offering installments on checkout" is "ON" (Default: On)
System autobill is hidden
- On the Payment Options form (form with autobill widget)
- From users already on an autobill plan
- From additional users in the group - if the user selects an autobill plan, it'll be applied to everyone in the group/family
- When System Autobill is not enabled on the project
Group project notes
- If one user has one autobill and the other user does not, the autobill options do not display
- If there is a time limit (based on the last date of the program) then it will present the option based on the earliest product end date out of all users in the group.
- For example, a family where one child orders a product ending 8/1/2023, and the second child orders a product with an end date of 5/1/2023, the system will calculate installments ending 5/1/2023.
- If another child is added to the account, they will be added to the same autobill plan. If the other sub-unit(s) are on different autobill plans, or plans that aren't automatic (system plans), system autobill will not be offered at checkout
Note: Do not use autobill for recurring products